Sunday, October 5, 2008

Indispensable Web 2.0 site (for me anyway)

Craig's List. I use Craig's list to search for aboslutely everything I can think of. Apartments, jobs, Wii games, televisions, platform beds...talk about an appplication bring buyers and sellers together. No one makes it as easy as Craig's List. SO many folks are using it, I always find useful listings right in my own town. Structure is very simple and easy to understand, posting a listing is fast and easy to do, and it is very easy to contact people to ask for additional information with an anonymous craigs list email address that redirects to the poster's personal email, protecting their privacy. I started using Craig's list about a year ago when I was looking for speakers for my band, and I quickly became addicted. I can find bargains right in my own neighborhood and pick up my prizes the same day! I've seen apartments I found thru Craig's list, bought a great TV for my daughters room for 40 bucks, and yes, I got the speakers!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Yea I too am a big fan of craig's ;ist. You have to love the "free stuff" section :)