Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pbwiki and Wetpaint

Ok, so I am in love with the concept of wikis. They make feel capable of building a really effective website. I have ZERO interest in coding. I dont want to go to a lot of effort and frustration in creating a website. I am very creative, I think I have good ideas, but I need to be able to implement them quickly and easily. I like Pbwiki's ease of use and creating a Wiki for this project was fun and pretty easy. I find Pbwiki to be very straightforward and simple to figure out.....Wet Paint is taking me a while to figure out. I decided to try and use Wet Paint to design a new website for my band, and they offer templates for "band" sites, but using the templates has gotten convoluted. I need to start over using blank pages. I also found that the editing tool bar took a while to get used to, and overall WetPaint doesnt give me the same level of comfort as pbwiki...I am getting frustrated more easily with wetpaint. It seems less obvious.

No comments: